War of the Worlds:
H G Wells' War of the Worlds meets the world of A Wrong Turn?
- is based on the Lakota.
- Martian cities are actually landing sites for new units which are all built from cities.
- Build tilesets: a, k, e, t, m, n, i, u, s.
- Theoretically we can introduce a Martian faction to A Wrong Turn.
No buildings for Martians other than the cylinder pad, and others.
Martians get the following technologies:
- Attrition 1,2,3,4
- SIGINT 3
- Terminus - the upgrade of a Martian city. Martians don't get the large city or metropolis, they instead get a Terminus which genereates +1 knowledge.
- The Terminus allows for the construction of Martian units
- Slaves - based off 1919 ed of Selenites. Selenites are poorly adapted to ea…
Read more >
SO, what is this "X-pack" about?
Jihadia, Trans-Sahelia and Bolivaria can create stealth drones, while the Federation can create attack drones.
Salviatia can create nasty "Silver Sphere" drones that look harmless until they open up and begin their attack.
The hovertank concept is a unit available to Salviatia and Bolivaria. Bolivaria gets the Huracan as mentioned, but Salviatia gets a unit with a name from Esperanto.
Based off the Sectopods of XCOM these units are robotic units buildable to the Empire and the Federation. They start off as exos, then can be upgraded further into Kbots armed with heavy vulcans.
Suicide units that blow up killing armour instantlym and ripping massive holes in enemy formations. Available to Vidalia and the Horde.
Read more >